The Light Blue Consultancy Company Ltd was established in 2015 by Christina Champion, a Chartered Quality Institute accredited practitioner now with over 12 years' experience in the sector.
Christina is passionate about the importance of quality management and she enjoys helping her clients to realise their full business potential by applying the right systems and processes for them.
Christina's vision is:
- To help businesses improve and become more successful through implementing quality systems
- To demystify quality management and make it accessible to all types of businesses as part of what they do and not as a separate function
- To help companies to put the customer experience at the heart of business through continual improvement
Christina's experience and qualifications include:
- Christina has over 20 years experience in women and children's healthcare and moved into the quality assurance field over 12 years ago.
- IRCA trained Lead Auditor (Certificate no. ENR-00477295).
- Proven history of several successful designs, implementation and transition of ISO 9001(2008 & 2015) systems that were certificated at first application through BSI.
- Training and experienced in GCP and GCLP compliance, including vendor management, within the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Trained in BSI “Transition to ISO 9001:2015”, meaning that she is fully equipped to assist clients in updating or implementing a quality system based on the current standard's requirements.
- Broader experience as a senior manager in the NHS and private healthcare sector and working as an elected staff governor.
Christina is supported by a network of like-minded and highly experienced quality management and business development consultants – enabling the business to take on projects of varying sizes and requirements.